Mathewson Companies provides comprehensive, worry-free septic and sewer services. We can design, install, and service your septic system, pump it out as necessary and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. We are available 24 hours a day for your septic emergencies.
We provide septic evaluations for Realtors, Home Buyers or Sellers. We have two NH Certified Septic Evaluators on staff, ready to accommodate your needs. One of our most sought after septic service, is high-pressure line clearing. Using state-of-the-art water jet machine we can clear just about any septic related blockage in pipes from 2” to 12”. We can video inspect septic pipes with our line cameras and pinpoint locations of tanks and pump chambers with radio transponders and detectors. Please take a look at our service pages for more in depth information.
We service all our local towns. If you are unsure if we service your location please just give us a call and we will be more than happy to let you know.
- Available 24 hours a day for emergencies
- Septic Pumpings and Evaluations
- Installation of new septic systems
- High pressure jetter to clear blockages
- Line camera to find cracks and pipe damage
- Locate septic tanks
- Troubleshoot septic problems inside and outside of your house
- Member of NHASH – New Hampshire Septage Haulers Association
- Member of the Granite State Designers and Installers Association.
- Work frequently with Meridian Land Services.
- Install environmentally friendly materials from Presby Environmental Inc
- Authorized subsurface system (septic) installer in the State of New Hampshire and can be found under the Department of Environmental Services listing. (State of NH Registered Installer #03316)
To prevent back ups, we recommend installing effluent filters. These filters should be cleaned once a year by a certified septic pumper or installer. Call to be setup on our Automatic Annual Filter Cleaning Program. Let us worry, so you don’t have to. contact us.
Call today for a free estimate!